What's new

Marvabetic

Student
Reaction score
Wassup everyone! My name is Marvin and I’m very excited to join this Forum. I have been a gamer all my life and have been collecting Videogames since I was 10. Off and on from 18-25yrs old I collected various console games to add to my collection that I never had. Unfortunately after I went through a period of my life where I had to sell my collection to pay bills. After some time to recoup, the recession didn’t help either. I found myself not wanting to get back into Neo Geo AES collecting due to the price. I decided to dive into MVS collecting as I always wanted to own a full sized arcades but still wanted Neo Geo games. I wish during this time I also had the money to buy Japanese Candy Cabs due to the availability but I guess we can’t have everything. Fast forward 15 years later and here is my small current collection of entertainment.
6 Arcade1ups
Mortal Kombat Midway Cab
Neo Geo 2 Slot MVS
Namco Noir Clone
2 Pachinko Machines
1 Pachislo Machine

Hopefully next year my backyard studio/arcade will be built and I’ll have a little more space to add to my collection. I’m hoping to pickup a Vewlix or Chewlix Cab along with maybe an older Japanese Candy. I’m located in NorCal and would like to network with locals once Covid is over so we can hang out, play some fighting games and act like normal good human beings. If any locals have a cabs or MVS games for sale hit me up!

Welcome to the party! That is a solid collection you already have, but everyone loves their candy! Plan it out and I am sure you will find one in your setup in the near future.

Glad to have another nocal-er on the team!

Back