What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I backed a project about the history of of my favourite computer...the AMIGA. It talks about the history and interviews key people in the history of AMIGA.

This video made me realize that my favourite computer AMIGA came from the US, my second favourite computer, the C64 also came from US.
The arcade game industry was also created by ATARI, again an american company. The first chip ever was manufactured by Texas Instruments and was created by Jack S Kilby who got a nobel price for that.

So...I decided to celebrate it and I will do a special release on the 4th of July...
:thumbsup:

Stay tuned :)

P.S. No Drama, it's just an excuse I've made to release things, French National day is 14th of July, German is 3rd of October... :whistling:

I'll blow up a small portion of my country in celebration!

Dark please... I don't wait very good... you should totally just tell us now before I have a heart attack!

Dark please... I don't wait very good... you should totally just tell us now before I have a heart attack!
I really don't know yet :) But it will be something cool. I have two weeks off so I can work day and night 8o

Commodore was actually a Canadian company founded by a Pole. The headquarters were shifted then the US for purely for strategic financial reasons :D

ps- Atari is now actually French :D :D :D

You smart axx :thumbup:

It was canadian but I believe C64 was developed in USA :) Atari splitted afterwards but was originally 100% american.

I think you don't want me to release anything ;)

:D :D

no no on the contrary.. I want you to release a Neogeo Multi, a CPS1 Multi, a 256 Multi, a PGM1 Multi, a Namco System 11 / System 16 Multi.. etc etc...

I will then celebrate whatever national day including Ramadan, Rosh Hashanah, Diwali or whatever, including devil and cthlhu worshiping ;) ;)

you have a date for the last two festivities you mentioned? I need to know :)

Yes, indeed AMIGA Forever! Although I did let my first love an A2000 go.. but not my A500 and CD32. Looking forward to your special release. :thumbup:

you have a date for the last two festivities you mentioned? I need to know :)

Ramadan --> Now!
Rosh Hashanah --> October 2
Diwali --> October 30
Devil woshhip day --> October 31
Cthulhu worhsip day(s) --> April 2, February 27 and December 2

My pleasure :D

Hmmmm......... perhaps this is an update to an already existing system allowing for faster re-writes? ;)

Back