What's new

Jay4118

Beginner
Reaction score
My Name Is Jeremiah, Im in H-town, I know lots been going on this year, but I wanted to keep my mind off of things and my 4yr old as well, so I decided to try to build a mini arcade for my sons room using arcade 1up and putting in sega Naomi Motherboard and a DIMM board with Marvel vs Capcom 2 and other games don't know what to get but im watching youtube videos and trying to look for some help on this project , if anybody can help me ,with a list of what i need that would really help..Thanks so much for your time ,hope to have some fun here..with yalll guys..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Naomi...296764?hash=item2d0b4060bc:g:sBUAAOSwuHReutby

lol...cool so you know how to build a arcade huh

No, not quite, and especially not modding an Arcade1up. Some others may do that, but it’s not a big topic around here. There’s more emphasis here on original cabinet restoration than new cabinet building.

If you need help with the NAOMI part, I can do that, though, and many others can, too.

Howdy! I lived out there too for a few years in the late 90's - early 00's, around the intersection of FM1960 and I-45. I miss the Chicken Fried Steak in Tomball!

Welcome! I have seen the 1up system but never thought of modding one, interesting idea though. I have family in Houston and lived in Lindale Texas for a while 30 min north of Tyler. Again welcome!

Last edited:
Back