What's new

GeeDee

Grand Master
Reaction score
So I've been playing this with some friends online lately, and after sitting around messing with the game on the real board a bit today, I wanted to try and get one of the old hitbox viewers going for it on pc to look at it a little closer. I've read that the last version that worked with this game was only usable in mame-rr [here] and [here] (technically only with debugger turned on for throw boxes to correctly show up), but I can't seem to get the game to launch for the life of me on any version that I've gotten so far. The lua script also doesnt work correctly with fba-rr anyways, even though that would be my preference since I've used that for 3S before.

Not asking for roms obviously, but I would definitely appreciate being pointed in the right direction of which version of mame-rr I should be looking for, along with maybe just the name/code the right version/region of red earth it's expecting just so I know I'm on the right track. There's lots and lots of dead links with references to WAY outdated versions of certain emulators when looking around for this, so I figured it would be best to pop in here and see if someone happens to just have the right version sitting around and still working, but would be willing to share what mame-rr version and red earth region is the winning combo for this script.

Thanks for this. I registered and shot them a message, but it doesn't look like they've been around for quite some time. I'll just have to hope for the best on that one...

Back