What's new

MrTanuki

Student
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am new to the forum and also pretty new to the arcade scene in general. I am a huge retro gamer and collect a bit of everything. I have been building cars and motorcycles most of my life so the electrical knowledge has really come in handy with my dive into arcades. During the day I run 2 companies that design and manufacture Motorcycle parts (Shogun Motorsports and DMP Products), and in my free time recently I have been messing with all things arcade. Currently I own a few jamma boards (Ninja Baseball Batman, US Championship Volleyball, Lethal Crash Race), a MVS (shock troopers 2, ironcad, soccer brawl) , and an Atomiswave with a few carts. My first project after building my Supergun has been to try consolizing one of my atomiswave Mobos. This has been very fun and a great learning experience. I just finished that and am now working on cleaning up the aesthetics of it. My next step is going to be to try and make my own repro carts for atomiswave. I see there has been a ton of leg work already done on this.. Glad to be here and thank you everyone for all the knowledge you have provided!

Best Regards,
Alex L

Welcome! Glad to see yet another gear head hanging around.

welcome fellow SoCal member!

Welcome! Glad to see yet another gear head hanging around.
Thanks much! Glad to be hear. That your Type 3 in your pic?
Yup that pic is from when I lived in Castle Rock Colorado. It's currently sick needs a new motor and injector hoses replaced. Megasquirt upgraded stock injection.

Awesome car, very nice. Well worth the labor. Just went with a megasquirt setup myself in a little mazda beater I have. still need to get it on a dyno so I can tune it.

Reactions: VWI
Back