What's new

Hydreigon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems there are some Wells Gardner D9200 threads recently so I may make one of my own. Would like to know if these flybacks will ever be available in the future? Currently have two of them with flyback issues; one dead and one with the incorrect flyback installed.

They are hard to come by as most D9200s have been converted to LCD. Especially on sitdown driving which a lot of them were in. Either OPs are holding onto them or literally threw them in the trash out of frustration as they were unreliable chassis.

Gonna have to be patient honestly or ask around.

They are hard to come by as most D9200s have been converted to LCD. Especially on sitdown driving which a lot of them were in. Either OPs are holding onto them or literally threw them in the trash out of frustration as they were unreliable chassis.

Gonna have to be patient honestly or ask around.
Reproduction flybacks have been made for other chassi like the K7000 and U5000 but idk for the D9200. I've been looking for one for about a month and at least by that point (or two weeks earlier), they should have been in stock. If reproduction flybacks for this montior were either discontinued or never produced to begin with, then this may be a big problem.

there are 2 different ones used on the d9200 so make sure you check the number on the label
i know arcadecup and russell industries stocked these in the past

Back