What's new
Put me on the list, boys!

But like, way at the bottom. Lol

CPS1 multi, System18 multi and now this Namco System1 multi?!
My wallet isn't ready for the awesomeness! 8o

If I didn't own Splatterhouse already,
I'd say BECAUSE you own a Splatterhouse (you should get this multi)...
Yes its the best game, but the System-1 is no slough Dragon Spirit (provided you have a Tate monitor) is awesome!
1181242104110.png

Galaga 88 is my wife’s favorite game any chance we’ll still be able to use the HSS rom? Since it’s a multi I’m thinking it might overwrite the ram when changing games. Either way sign me up for 1 please!

As each game has some security in place, you need patched versions of these.
This line does have me wondering:

I know there's been some pretty wishy-washy discrepancies with people competing for high scores on games like splatterhouse with converted boards- players doubting legitimacy with burned roms etc. If the multi requires patched roms as well, I'm guessing this will still be the case? Does the use/install still require removing the security chip? Not that I'm a huge fan of TG anyways, or even a big high score chaser, but being able to say that the multi would be an accepted way to place world record scores under a real hardware category would definitely be a selling point to some. :)

but being able to say that the multi would be an accepted way to place world record scores under a real hardware category would definitely be a selling point to some
Anyone who thinks TG's opinion on something matters really shouldn't probably be allowed to own video games anyway :) .

They've been faking WR scores and making up excuses when the inner circle's fake scores are beaten for decades. There's no point in trying to appease those people. They're actually worse than N-G if anyone can piece that thought together..

Back