TG = trash

Lol
We finally agree on something!

45kz83.jpg

TG = trash

Lol
We finally agree on something!
45kz83.jpg
i honestly believe in regards to TG and even Guinness BWW they're both trash when it comes to recording anything in regards to video game high score unless publicized.

Reasons why I'm glad CTWC has its own board for world records n such and system Arcadia?(can't remember exactly) had their own for classic games from game centers across japan

Anyone who thinks TG's opinion on something matters really shouldn't probably be allowed to own video games anyway :) .
LMAO. I'm just glad I didn't have to be the one to say it.

It's definitely an "outside-looking-in" kinda question from my end, I've got less than zero involvement in TG, but I imagine it would still be a selling point to some nonetheless. I'm sure if you're someone who REALLY cared about being a top 3 player in something, you're gonna end up going where the competition inevitably is for the game. A third strike player goes to japan. A splatterhouse player might eventually find themselves on TG. At the very least, if the hardware was well-accepted out the gate and you still didnt get involved in the community, you atleast wouldn't have to worry about any letters made of magazine clippings showing up in the mail after you got world record :whistling:

Allegedly there's also separate categories for using specific versions of mame too?

I'm not sure how true this is , I simply heard it through the grapevine where players are using mame wolf or whatever for high score runs

I'm not sure how true this is , I simply heard it through the grapevine where players are using mame wolf or whatever for high score runs
wolfmame is generally chosen for some reason or other that more or less amounts to they can audit it for cheating to some degree. I know it'll record input playback.

Allegedly there's also separate categories for using specific versions of mame too?

Atm, I'm pretty sure there aren't separate categories for each individual version of mame, but a shortlist of accepted roms that you can place under the same category with. The accepted list has been updated as a whole before when shifting to entirely new mame romset versions, though. I've watched/"""kept up with""" (and I say that as loosely as possible) splatterhouse runs on youtube, so you pick up on things through descriptions a little here-and-there

If the multi requires patched roms as well, I'm guessing this will still be the case? Does the use/install still require removing the security chip?
It doesn't require removing the original Keychip but if you dont have it, you need patched roms. So....if you have the keychip, then you can use original unpatched.

Can't wait for the opportunity to order one! Will they be for sale on a list here or from your usual websites like high score save? Thank you for making these awesome multis for the community! I think I currently own all of them!

This is the interest list! And remember....if you are on the list, I'll be pinging you when the time comes (and expect you to buy one ;)

Will this be released after the CPS1 Multi? Just trying to plan some finances.
Don't do that, planing finances with arcade multi purchases, will inevitable lead you to buy even more :thumbsup: I'm talking from the experience here :saint:

This is the interest list! And remember....if you are on the list, I'll be pinging you when the time comes (and expect you to buy one ;)

Will this be released after the CPS1 Multi? Just trying to plan some finances.
Don't do that, planing finances with arcade multi purchases, will inevitable lead you to buy even more :thumbsup: I'm talking from the experience here :saint:
Says the Dealer, talking directly to the Addicts....."I'm not only the CEO....I'm also a member!" ROFL

Back