What's new
Ok, so anyone have a link to purchase the recommended programmer stateside at at a decent price? Or is Aliexpress, etc.. the only sub $100 source? I dont mind getting it, its not really expensive, just did not want to deal with another programmer, but what the hell, cant hurt to have it.

In some cases the TL86_Plus aka PROMAN will be cheaper with all its programmers than you buying the programmer for your existing programmer. This TL86_PLUS is widely available and costs 85 USD and it works fantastic!

In some cases the TL86_Plus aka PROMAN will be cheaper with all its programmers than you buying the programmer for your existing programmer. This TL86_PLUS is widely available and costs 85 USD and it works fantastic!
Thanks D! I know, adapters are expensive, usually around $100-300 depending on what type, really cant see why they charge so much but thats the nature of these things. So im on the lookout to get the TL86 TL86_Plus aka PROMAN at a reasonable price shipped, might have to end up getting it on aliexpress as they are around the $85-90 range, etc.. local ebay listings have it for almost double the price.

This is the interest list! And remember....if you are on the list, I'll be pinging you when the time comes (and expect you to buy one ;)
In that case, PUT ME ON THE FREAKIN' LIST PLEASE!

I'll take one Namco System 1 Multi

And I'll take one Namco System 1 working PCB if anyone has one for sale.

:thumbsup:

This place is like AM/PM...Too Much Good Stuff!

:D

I'll take one Splatter Dragon please :D (sounds like a painfully large dangerously shaped sex toy)
tenor (20).gif

Will we have the ability to load the versions of the games that we want onto this multi? Or better yet, will every game revision fit?

The biggest downfall to the Sys16b is not being able to choose game revisions. It's understandable that they don't all fit onto X amount of eproms, but not being able to choose JP/US Golden Ax, or whatever else is a real downer.

Back