What's new
It arrived fast.

DSC_0966_copy_1209x1612_1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0967_copy_1612x1209.jpg
    DSC_0967_copy_1612x1209.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 142
Mine arrived yesterday, too.
Unfortunately it had some bent pins out of the box.
Check yours guys.

Will have to straighten them up carefully...

My programmer hasn't arrived yet anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_7488.jpg
    IMG_7488.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_7489.jpg
    IMG_7489.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_7490.jpg
    IMG_7490.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 141
OK, getting settled in....as we are technically not open until December 1, I am starting to get ALL DARKSOFT PRODUCTS out the door in the next few days.

DS asked if I can make special priority to the new System 1 orders,...so, guess what?

I am packaging the orders now and will guarantee that they are shipped out by Wednesday at the latest (I have quite a few orders while we are moving.) As always, tracking is provided when it hits the USPS or UPS mail stream (actually scanned and in the shipping companies hands) and please remember....DS products require a signature to receive. :)

(If you ordered anything with it, or a new CPS2 kit, those will be later in the week, before Thanksgiving)

So, if you are on the fence, any orders before Sunday nite @ 8pm will ship guaranteed by Wednesday!. After that, it will be in order received on the site and after December 1st...
Whew! Moving is a bitch... ;)

Hope that is good news to everyone!

I hear you @brentradio. I have been looking for one for a while and they are just crazy $$$. Fingers crossed for a reasonably priced one.

I got 2 of the multis and no bent pins on either.

Im making an acrylic case for it. Already mounted the selector dip switch, and im making up the game list, will probably print out a label for now.
Also making labels for the flash chips, probably just tag them A-E like the jumpers are defined on the multi board.
This multi really needs a nice oled selector I think.

Also, trying to figure out the rest of the options since these boards output stereo/mono output, 3D audio out, etc..
Anyone know if any games/which use any of these options?

I don't know if I'm on the waiting list but if I'm not please put me down for 1!

Back