What's new

Don’s Arcade

Student
Reaction score
Astro City located in a garage in Torrance, CA
Is there a 33” Tri sync Candy Cab monitor that can fit inside an American Showcase cabinet?

I like the quality of candy cab monitors better than American monitors so it would be nice if it can fit inside a American showcase cabinet.

It would be nice if it was Tri sync too so I could play both Third Strike and CVS2.

So do any such candy cab monitors exist in that size?

Thanks in advance.

that can fit inside an American Showcase cabinet?
You wouldn't have trouble mounting any 33 in a showcase cab regardless of where it came from.

I believe the Domy Theater and the MVS-U*/33 are the only 33" candy cabs?

The MVS is 15k only, and while you used to see a few of them here and there, they almost never pop up nowadays.

The Domy's 15/24, and realistically your chances of finding one are really incredibly small, nevermind finding just the monitor out of one.

Wei-Ya made trisync chassis for large monitors. Their biggest monitor was 38" (36" American size?). They had still had stock some years back.

Correct! As I had a 33 inch showcase widescreen with hotd on Naomi and it had a trisync chassis . Have not seen them for ages . But like nem saying check google on the wei-ya

Not quite the same thing, but I did see a 37" CRT monitor at KC's warehouse a couple months ago. No idea what it was originally in.

it's really hard to find some info on these 2 :
IMG_2533.jpg

anyone?

Back