What's new

mugen_ketsueki

Professional
Reaction score
Update: 12/17/2020
As of now, there’s 2 Left in stock in his store. So if you wanted the Custom Taito F3 Red DarkSoft Multi PCB plates you can get it when it's back in stock.

Leaving this here as if you're wanting to buy a case for your PCB and don't want it exposed. Then you can go to:https://lions3.com/product/custom-taito-f3-multi-base-plate-and-lcd-housing/ and get them! @Lions3 has been an awesome person making different cases for different Arcade Hardware. So show your interest if you own this board and get one! If it sells out you can contact him on his email within the website of lions3.com/contact-us/

IMG_2773-e1502851795446.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2698-e1503112653463.jpg
    IMG_2698-e1503112653463.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
I definitely want one as the F3 motherboard sort of sucks plain, but he said something about a discount if buying with the F3 cart kit. I'll email and post his reply.

I definitely want one as the F3 motherboard sort of sucks plain, but he said something about a discount if buying with the F3 cart kit. I'll email and post his reply.
So, I never got a reply, is there a discount for both at once?

No reply? Hmm that’s strange he normally replies. As of getting a discount for getting both idk. I am only helping promote the product. Again, only way of contact is through email. If anything I will attempt to see if he can message you on here. But again, idk due to possibly of him being busy.

ive tried contacting him through instagram and facebook a month or two ago. Then I tried again on fb lastweek and no reply.
He could be busy with his clinic 3d print orders

Yeah, I figured. Again, give him some time. He means well but he’s busy as you can see as of now.

Back