What's new
That's beautiful, fits in nicely without obstructing anything.

If @jassin000 doesn't mind I'm more than happy to share the design file.

Could i be put on list for a fully done one?
If such a list existed... I will keep watch over this thread, if enough people want them I'll do a batch of pre-assembled.

Really tho we've made this project as easy to solder as possible!
It only has one surface mount device (U1) and its only 8 pins total (if you are careful/steady you don't even need to use the flux/drag method).

Everything else is thru-VIA and very straight forward.

bCWFbA7_d.jpg

A little Guardians in honor of @jassin000 to test out the Jassifier. Super easy to build, and does just what I need it to do. My 8pin din to scart cable sucks and is causing me some slight video noise but I have a replacement on the way. Thanks @Frank_fjs for designing the pcb!

Why not dock it directly to the jammafier? Less cables, shorter cable run, reduces noise.

@jassin000 The BOM link doesn't seem to be working from the first post. I just redirects to my personal BOM manager view.

Wow i must say this jassifer is amazing, worked right away!! Still gonna do more testing with other pcbs.

i have a little video noise but i think once i change my Scart cable to a shorter one (i only got a 6 Ft right now) should be fine.

Thanks @Frank_fjs and @jassin000 :love:

Attachments

• 6A120E8E-19A0-443D-AC1B-BB0BE939E299.jpeg
    6A120E8E-19A0-443D-AC1B-BB0BE939E299.jpeg
    501.9 KB · Views: 180
  • C1859AF0-0DF0-44A6-8E2F-2624165084AF.jpeg
    C1859AF0-0DF0-44A6-8E2F-2624165084AF.jpeg
    540.5 KB · Views: 172
worked right away!!
This is the best part, only a handful of PCBs need custom/special settings on the OSSC to display when used with the Jassifier.

As I mentioned a few posts back...
If you need to tweak ANYTHING for CPS1/2/3 to display using OSSC's default settings...
Something in your setup/chain isn't right (aka you fucked with sync and OSSC hates that).

Hey @ekorz Was you able to find a good 3ft 8 din to 8 din, or 8 din to scart cable?

since retro access is out of stock.

Hey @ekorz Was you able to find a good 3ft 8 din to 8 din, or 8 din to scart cable?

since retro access is out of stock.
The one that worked well was retro access that I already had. I ordered a better din cable for use with the eTim adapter. It’s just not here yet but I’ll let you know if it works

Back