What's new

StarrGroove

Student
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I wanted to introduce myself, I hope to be traveling further down the rabbit hole that is arcade gaming. I grew up in arcades and I love everything about them. It's what I did every weekend throughout high school, Street Fighter II made a huge impact on me and I love fighting games in general.
I have had 6 cabinets throughout my life. I started with a Double Dragon II machine when I was around 15, I had it in my upstairs bedroom, I got it dirt cheap from a friend, but I have no idea why my parents let me buy it. :D That thing was a beast! After that it was a Narc cabinet that had been converted to a Neo Geo. Next, I moved on to candy cabs and haven't looked back. I've had a Neo 25, a Super Neo 29, and a Hyper Neo 64. I wish I still had that Hyper Neo 64, but I still have my last cabinet that I acquired which is an Atomiswave (basically, it's an Egret 3). It's a great cab and I've had it for about 12 years.
I have a good collection of Atomiswave games and a few other odds and ins, but I have recently been picking up a lot of CPS2 boards. I'm hoping to pick up a cab that I can use specifically for them in the very near future.
If you have a Namco Cyber Lead, or just about any SEGA cab that you want to let go of, let me know! Anyway, thanks for having me, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Back