What type of lock/How to secure control panel?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What type of lock/How to secure control panel?

imgur.com/a/1LgBwg8

Hole looks to be 5/8", but I dont think a regular barrel lock will secure it as the hole underneath is 6 inches down, and there is nothing to 'turn' the barrel lock into. Any ideas on how I can secure my CP? I did but a 6 inch bolt and nut, but this leaves me with a major hassle of opening from the back when needing to access.
    • it's nonstandard whatever you do? It looks like 9/16 though?

is there a manual for that cab? Not sure what that thing is... you could see what the factory solution was.

If it were my cab I would find a regular cam lock that will fit in the hole. Then make/find a piece of metal that is an L bracket and can be screwed into the bottom/inside of the control panel. The cam lock's tang should interact with this bracket to secure it in place.
      Woodies: Xevious, Pac-Man, Centipede, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Joust Cocktail, Space Invaders, Initial D3 Single, Mortal Kombat II, Zaxxon, Galaga, T2, Space Shuttle Pinball
      Candies: 2x Aero City, New Astro City, 2x Blast City, Net City
      Other: Wacky Gator, Shoot the Moon, Movie Stop, Sega SpongeBob, SpongeBob Jellyfishing, AC6007
      VAPS
    • KaPH33n wrote:

it's nonstandard whatever you do? It looks like 9/16 though?

is there a manual for that cab? Not sure what that thing is... you could see what the factory solution was.

If it were my cab I would find a regular cam lock that will fit in the hole. Then make/find a piece of metal that is an L bracket and can be screwed into the bottom/inside of the control panel. The cam lock's tang should interact with this bracket to secure it in place.
      Thanks. I will most likely DIY a similar solution, was thinking of just screwing/bolting down some waste wood underneath, then just screwing a screw/washer from the top.