What's new

asr10user

Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/1LgBwg8

Hole looks to be 5/8", but I dont think a regular barrel lock will secure it as the hole underneath is 6 inches down, and there is nothing to 'turn' the barrel lock into. Any ideas on how I can secure my CP? I did but a 6 inch bolt and nut, but this leaves me with a major hassle of opening from the back when needing to access.

it's nonstandard whatever you do? It looks like 9/16 though?

is there a manual for that cab? Not sure what that thing is... you could see what the factory solution was.

If it were my cab I would find a regular cam lock that will fit in the hole. Then make/find a piece of metal that is an L bracket and can be screwed into the bottom/inside of the control panel. The cam lock's tang should interact with this bracket to secure it in place.

it's nonstandard whatever you do? It looks like 9/16 though?

is there a manual for that cab? Not sure what that thing is... you could see what the factory solution was.

If it were my cab I would find a regular cam lock that will fit in the hole. Then make/find a piece of metal that is an L bracket and can be screwed into the bottom/inside of the control panel. The cam lock's tang should interact with this bracket to secure it in place.
Thanks. I will most likely DIY a similar solution, was thinking of just screwing/bolting down some waste wood underneath, then just screwing a screw/washer from the top.

Back