What's new

Kujako

Grand Master
Reaction score
This is my Sega Titan, there are many others like it but this one is mine. Was having issues with flashing the Darksoft cart, but all is working perfectly now.

Added quick connect wiring to the speaker and reset pins on the Darksoft ST-V cart.
IMG_0628.jpg

Hooked up a little piezoelectric speaker, which will ultimately be installed in a switch bank to make changing games easier.
IMG_0630.jpg

Change jumpers, power on and I hear the audio from the cart and the system resets after flashing. Finally able to play Cotton 2.
IMG_0629.jpg

Only thing left to do, is find space for this beast in my MVS cabinet next to the two MVS boards (multi and a single slot), the Demon Front board and the CPS1. Went with the Lions case for the ST-V because they are so prone to breaking... wanted the extra protection.

Looking good. You should pick up the ST-V LCD Selector vs. switching bank. I have to install my Lions3 case, but your pics make me even more excited to get the board in there.

Looking good. You should pick up the ST-V LCD Selector vs. switching bank. I have to install my Lions3 case, but your pics make me even more excited to get the board in there.
I've been thinking about that, and I think I'm going to go with a switch bank instead similar to this instead. I just don't see changing games so often that I mind switches. Keep in mind that Lions is doing a new model of the case, with mountings for the LCD selector. Which may be the best option in the long run. I can put the switch block behind the coin slots on my MVS unit so I can change games from time to time without having to unscrew the rear panels. That's all I want.

Yeah, that all makes sense. I like to have the selector mounted in the CP so made the call not to wait for the new case. But I also don't switch games too often on the ST-V. That switching bank looks nice and clean btw.

Back