What's new
Thanks @CoolFox.

Are these all individual boards, or can you swap out games?

You can swap, it's kinda like a naomi.
Cool!

This one doesn't seem to have any removable bits I can find aside from the security chip. I do see two Naomi cart connector looking bits, and a CF card spot.

I'll put it on the shelf though and hopefully I'll find some other games at some point!

@rewrite interesting, can you power-on this board and check which game it is ?

in general it looks unusual - have no metal shield on flash ROMs, and use 253-5509-5151J security PIC which is unknown to me... 5509 indicate it is 3rd-party made game, but so far we haven't seen such games for SP.
@Darksoft have you seen such PIC SN# anywhere like Lindbergh ? wondering if its something genuine/original or just reuse PIC case from some other game.

in general it looks unusual - have no metal shield on flash ROMs, and use 253-5509-5151J security PIC which is unknown to me... 5509 indicate it is 3rd-party made game, but so far we haven't seen such games for SP.
I took the metal shield off as I expected to see a cart or something connected to the rear connector. I was really surprised when the metal shield only held the security PIC.

Here's the game (I stole the video from KC):

I took the metal shield off as I expected to see a cart or something connected to the rear connector. I was really surprised when the metal shield only held the security PIC.
then this is pretty much regular SystemSP board. besides the fact it contain undumped game :)

could you try to preserve it? there will be required: ability to burn 27C160 (BIOS) EPROM, spare Compact Flash card, PC with CF card reader.

could you try to preserve it? there will be required: ability to burn 27C160 (BIOS) EPROM, spare Compact Flash card, PC with CF card reader.
I would love to!

I do not know what the game is called though, ha. Feel free to PM me instructions and I will order a spare CF card.

I do not know what the game is called though
game name is 金魚すくい シングル / Kingyo Sukui Single / Goldfish scooping

medal game, YT have vids with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC_T4q3E_yA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVDRBn3x1z8

there was rumored to exists some "Goldfish game" for NAOMI hardware, and I'd bet this is it (but it was not for NAOMI).

Feel free to PM me instructions and I will order a spare CF card.
great

Really undumped? @lorenzo2mars had a complete cab too.
And another one also goldfish themed.

[EDIT]
Found the discussion I had with my brother:
金魚すくい===→きんぎょすくい(kin gyo sukui)
シングルーまんぷくーすいぞくかん ( singuru-manpuku-suizokukan )

[EDIT 2]
@lorenzo2mars I found the pictures, ok to post them here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I'll hold off a minute until we see if it's already been dumped?

Back