What's new

DJLC

Professional
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to get a Strikers 1945 II PCB and I was wondering how difficult it is to convert it to the worlds best fighting game, Fallen Angels.

Is this even possible?

the worlds best fighting game, Fallen Angels
Did you play the same game as everyone else? :P

Really though, it's coming to Exa, so no reason to harm a perfectly good Strikers 2.

The Strikers 2 is already busted so I may as well help out the world with another copy of the worlds best fighter, just above Third Strike.

EDIT: Plus, I'm not entirely sure its gonna come to EXA within the next century. It was announced a while ago and the only thing they have on it is a logo on the website, tis prob vaporware...

The Strikers 2 is already busted so I may as well help out the world with another copy of the worlds best fighter, just above Third Strike.

EDIT: Plus, I'm not entirely sure its gonna come to EXA within the next century. It was announced a while ago and the only thing they have on it is a logo on the website, tis prob vaporware...
There's a lot more than the logo on their site at this point. Game's got a whole page with screenshots.

And if it's already busted you'll just have a busted Daraku Tenshi. That's not helping anybody.

Last edited:
Back