What's new
have you changed the jumper settings? :rolleyes:
Its mandatory. You can still hook it up to a 15khz monitor just to see if the games boot, it wont harm the monitor for just a few minutes
I have set the jumpers like the image in this thread:Model 2BCRX Virtua Striker to Sonic The Fighters/Championship
Good :) Also, be sure that you burnt the right eeprom type for the IC15 and IC16 (the main program), they need to be 27c4096 or 27c4002 (100/120NS).This is how your board should look like, if is not working, then you made a mistake by burning a wrong eeprom/wrong location/bad verify on programmer.
Inked20200814-214016-LI.jpg
Could you please put me that imagen in high res please? xD. I have used 27c160 for 2MB files, 27c322 for 4MB files and 27c4002 for 512KB files.

I have the rom conversion set for sonic fighters. I was going to use it to convert a 2b board to sonic championship. I will report back as I get further along... Still also working on the model 2 cabinet and 24kHz monitor for it. and I need to still find a 2b mobo and sac game.

Could you please put me that imagen in high res please? xD. I have used 27c160 for 2MB files, 27c322 for 4MB files and 27c4002 for 512KB files.
Thats fine, but i don't see any mention for 27c400 at IC7 and IC8, these are still 512kb but the pinout is different. They are also 40pin, so you are leaving the upper pins empty in those 2 slots

I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be sure, but I’d go with it. Last Bronx doesn’t use those two rom positions which is why I didn’t realize you use both kinds of 40 pin device.

I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be sure, but I’d go with it. Last Bronx doesn’t use those two rom positions which is why I didn’t realize you use both kinds of 40 pin device.
i see. Anyway he is not forced to use 27c400 specifically.. if he is able to, he can just write 4 times in a 27c160, or 2 times in a 27c800 and he is good to go anyway.

i see. Anyway he is not forced to use 27c400 specifically.. if he is able to, he can just write 4 times in a 27c160, or 2 times in a 27c800 and he is good to go anyway.
It's working!!! The key was the IC7 and IC8 with the 27c400.

I have used 27c160, 27c322, 27c4002, and 27c400 only for IC7 and IC8.

Many thanks to all for all your help!!!!

My last bronx has some graphics issue , does it can be cleaned and any other i need to check to the board

Maybe it's a good idea to join the +5 and gnd traces and make them one big, fat copper plain each.
These boards are power hungry and burn thin wires.

Only for asking. Where I can find the "blue sky" background of the CPO?

lApYFlb.png

I want to make a replica of the original cabinet with an ATEC cabinet, so I want to recreate the arts.

It's a very nice adapter @TheDeath. I think you should include the connectors that match the ones one the filter board, so people don't have to solder and it looks much more neat. :thumbup:

It's a very nice adapter @TheDeath. I think you should include the connectors that match the ones one the filter board, so people don't have to solder and it looks much more neat. :thumbup:
Nothing special :)
Unfortunatly i cannot find the JST NH connectors, at least here in Europe. Looks like everything is JST XH, the newer one (and probably last from JST)

Back