What's new

Brivs Mekis

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi, anybody have any high pitch squealing noises from their Lindberghs? It happens randomly during games, it's like a prolonged beep then it goes away.
It never used to happen with mine until I got it into my cab and it doesn't happen all the time.
The games all work fine.

Thanks.

there is a beeper on the grafics card. I am not sure what it does but I sometimes hear it on power on/off. One of my lindys has that beeper removed from the grafics card so it does not seem to be crucial.

I hear that when i forget to plug the power to the graphics card. maybe your GPU is not getting the correct voltage sometimes and that's why it squeaks the GPU.

Thanks for the replies, the power did cross my mind but I'm using the same PSU as I always have. The only difference is it is now plugged into an extension lead inside the cabinet rather than direct to the wall outlet.
It's a 350W PSU, I know people recommend 500W but the original Lindbergh PSU is rated as maximum 348W and the Lindbergh seems to run at around 180W.

have you looked inside the psu?

the caps fail in 99% of pc psu's within 10years.

The PSU is only 2 years old. I think I've figured it out, when I put the Lindbergh in my cab I needed to use 2x 24 pin ATX extenders which I never used before.
I've managed to move things around and remove 1 of them and have played a few hours without any noises..
Thanks for the replies.

Back