What's new
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the board's release and getting it installed.

im pretty sure I said, but i'll say it again. I am definitely down for one of these too~

I bought the STV version... twice. Waiting for them to be out and about and tested. Definitely in for one when they are ready.

Time to surface after some lurking. Please put me down for one too.

In case anyone missed my post in the "Recent Purchases" thread I've been testing the final design of this for about a week now:

index.php

I had tested the earlier design as well and can tell you that the final design makes some great improvements to the fitment and audio circuit.

Audio is crystal clear, I don't have a cab with a stereo amp so I ran it using head phones and it's a real treat!

of course the Kick connector works great as well :)

index.jpg

Every F3 should have one of these boards, it's what Taito Should have done from the factory.

I have to give some credit to @twistedsymphony. He went above and beyond to help me improve this. The changes to the latest design were a result of his feedback.

It will probably be a week or two before I can start slowly shipping these out. I need to make some instructions (maybe video) and figure out the cost of materials for pricing.

Im ready :D , want to get this to finally dress up my F3 multi since I finally got some smoked acrylic that was looking for it.

Back