What's new

rtw

Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a site which sells JST connectors ? I know about the official one as well as a few others but I really don't need 1000 items for my project :D

well if your thanking me i better thank @Derick2k he filled me in on JST doing small quantities.

I've managed to get about 200 connectors (50 each of four types) out of JST in the past.

I tried for a similar quantity more recently. They accepted the order but theny manually amended the printed pick sheet/delivery note to 10 of each. Boo! :P

Still, free of charge is free of charge. Can't complain. :)

I got mine from digikey.
Placed an order at JST all went well until ... minimum order 1000 pieces :D Only 2 JPY per piece so went for it!

Looked at digikey but they do not have the more "exotic" connectors.

you guys need to get on http://octopart.com

it's a search engine for all the major distributors you can even upload a list of part numbers and it will tell you which online parts vendor is most likely to be able to fill the whole order, great for price comparisons and to see who carries what and in what quantity.

I got mine from digikey.
Placed an order at JST all went well until ... minimum order 1000 pieces :D Only 2 JPY per piece so went for it!
Looked at digikey but they do not have the more "exotic" connectors.
Weird... 2 weeks ago I was able to order 2, 3 connectors per type. I don't know which ones are the exotic ones :D

Back