What's new

Merdan

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello colleagues. My lindbergh video card failed GeForse 7800. I have GeForset 7600, it writes an error 6. When loading, is there a solution to this problem?

Some games do not run on 7600 or 6800 as the settings are to low. What game are you Trying to run? And does the 7600 is an orginal card or 1 from eBay etc as then it does not work as it needs the special Lindbergh bios

Some games do not run on 7600 or 6800 as the settings are to low. What game are you Trying to run? And does the 7600 is an orginal card or 1 from eBay etc as then it does not work as it needs the special Lindbergh bios
I'm trying to run. Let's go play the jungle. The video card was taken from a working red lindbergh. she is original. How can I flash bios? Where to get the firmware?

I'm trying to run. Let's go play the jungle. The video card was taken from a working red lindbergh. she is original. How can I flash bios? Where to get the firmware?
I think let’s go jungle only run on 7800 videocard

7600 is ghost squad and Rambo I think. Just wait a little bit and some other people here on the forum will tell you

Back