What's new

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I am the go-to source for all of your CPSIII SuperBIOS conversion services! I order to use the SuperBIOS you require a cart converted to use the SuperBIOS and a complete CPSIII setup that includes a full set of SIMMs. That's four 128mb SIMMs and two 64mb SIMMs. If you own a Third Strike setup you are good to go and just need the modded security cart.

The SuperBIOS allows you to use a single CD and cart to load and play ANY of the six CPSIII games that were released on the hardware. Every cart or conversion comes with a CD-R to load the games. The CD also has both Revisions A and B or Third Strike available to load. You also have a choice of whether you want a custom label installed on your cart or not.

In order to have your cart converted you will need to send it to me and I will then convert it and send it back.

There are two conversion options available:

Bios-only conversion:-----$55

With this option I will only swap the bios chip of the cart. We will leave the custom SH-2 in place. You will still be able to load any game and play. This version uses encryption tables for the games. There is always a slight chance that there could be a decryption error that could cause a lockup or freeze. There have been no reports in a long time, though

Bios and SH-2 swap:-----$150

The best option. This conversion replaces that custom SH-2 with a standard SH-2. This allows us to play all games without the need for encryption tables. This ensures the best available game play and is the best option for the hard-core collector or competitor!

Here are some videos of both versions:

Standard SH-2 version

Custom SH-2/Bios-only version

I sent you a PM, but would love to get my SF3: NG cart with the Super BIOS. Thanks!

hello do you have bios and sh-2 already made out right if so how much because im waiting on my dead cart to get here..thanks

I no longer do standard SH-2 conversions. There is no need anymore. You can buy a repro cart with standard SH-2 from Darksoft, though.

Absolutely. $55 plus return shipping

Hi. Just bought the standard SH2 Superbios from darksoft. I just need the cd with the iso files. Don’t have a disc drive to burn it. Can you help? Thanks!

I'm sure someone close to you can burn CDs quicker than I could, right?

I am the go-to source for all of your CPSIII SuperBIOS conversion services! I order to use the SuperBIOS you require a cart converted to use the SuperBIOS and a complete CPSIII setup that includes a full set of SIMMs. That's four 128mb SIMMs and two 64mb SIMMs. If you own a Third Strike setup you are good to go and just need the modded security cart.

The SuperBIOS allows you to use a single CD and cart to load and play ANY of the six CPSIII games that were released on the hardware. Every cart or conversion comes with a CD-R to load the games. The CD also has both Revisions A and B or Third Strike available to load. You also have a choice of whether you want a custom label installed on your cart or not.

In order to have your cart converted you will need to send it to me and I will then convert it and send it back.

There are two conversion options available:

Bios-only conversion:-----$55

With this option I will only swap the bios chip of the cart. We will leave the custom SH-2 in place. You will still be able to load any game and play. This version uses encryption tables for the games. There is always a slight chance that there could be a decryption error that could cause a lockup or freeze. There have been no reports in a long time, though

Bios and SH-2 swap:-----$150

The best option. This conversion replaces that custom SH-2 with a standard SH-2. This allows us to play all games without the need for encryption tables. This ensures the best available game play and is the best option for the hard-core collector or competitor!

Here are some videos of both versions:

Standard SH-2 version

Custom SH-2/Bios-only version
May I please kindly ask - Do you continue to provide this service now
Thank you and regards

I still convert the cart bios but I no longer swap SH2 chips.

Pm me for more info. Post a picture of your cart here if you can.

Thanks.

@Darksoft I just got a new never used complete street fighter 3 Jamma kit. I’m wanting to make it a multi system do you have any carts ?

If your kit has a cart already with it then me or one of the other folks here can convert it to work with the Darksoft UltraSIMMs for much less than the cost of buying a new cart.

Back