What's new

Soundmazta

Student
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the new Daytona and maybe also Sega classic racing is using the old model 2 dash? I had a look into both manuals and they look very simular.

The neew daytona run with PC hardware, and patched can run on windows. Sega classic is same. NB: XBOX 360 is perfect excat same model 2 with 16/9 and HD.

Sega racing classic is running on ringwide but has model 2 dash. Also the drive board looks like a remake of the original Sega usa drive board. The new Sega Daytona is running with happ drive board and dash just like Sega rally 3, Sega grid...

I run sega racing classics on ringwide plug and play on a id5 cabinet. And if I run grid or Daytona 3 etc I only swap the jvs I/o to Europa

feedback on all games stay the same . So don’t know why and how you want a model 2 ? Just get a newer cabinet panel or the right motors/pcb’s and run all the games..

A735AAB3-3836-4C79-A62A-BFBBC731642B.jpeg

Last edited:
You are right I think I should get a newer cab with model 3 dash, throw in an ringedge driveboard and everything is fine :). Just thought I could use my old 4 piece of Sega Daytona usa cabs and convert them to flat-screen and the new software. That what came in my mind. I love Daytona and I also like the new version. I think it's a great remake.

Back