What's new

Tonybolony

Professional
Reaction score
On my version of Lindbergh that has support for Xbox pad , and Logitech wheel , is there any way to make the Logitech G920 wheel to work on this at all? , unfortunately my wheel is not the Momo

I think only the Momo is supported in Marco's multi 9.6. BTW how do you connect the Xbox360 controller? Straight into the Lindberg USB, or into an I/O board? If the latter, the standard JVS I/O board or a different one like S-JIHP: Sega JVS I/O Helper PCB?

the momo wheel and xbox 360 controller go directly into the USB ports of the Lindbergh. You just have to remove the mini usb adapters on the Lindbergh.

This is a photo of the back of my Lindbergh. I've tried the 4 USB sockets to the left of the photo with an Xbox360 wired controller (MS original) that don't work. Do you mean these, or the 'COM(OP)' socket at bottom right on the JVS PCI board, which is a mini USB socket? I'll try the latter tomorrow when I receive a USB adapter :)

Attachments

• IMG_4906.jpg
    IMG_4906.jpg
    836.5 KB · Views: 161
Yes, the ones to the left. Did you load the xbox360 specific games?

I’m wandering if the lindy sees the PC version usb wireless adapter and a wireless 360 controller or 360 wheel could be used?

The USB sockets to the left don't work with a wired Xbox360 controller (MS, Battlefield 4 special one). Does it need to be a wireless Xbox360 controller? Which controller did you use which works, and wired or wireless??

I am selecting the Xbox360 games on the Marco 9.6 multi.

Last edited:
My muli is the jackalus. Wenn you boot the game without the controller connected. Try to plug it in when you see the game selection menu. You should hear a beep and a message on screen that it did detect a usb device. I use the original xbox 360 wired controller.

Thanks. I get the message that a USB device detected, but it doesn't work. Get the same message with a non-MS controller too. Maybe it's just not set up for the Xbox360 controller and I should order another multi HD which hopefully will be? The HD is an old 80GB spinning disc (WD), so won't last too long I suspect.

The Battlefield 4 is a special Xbox360 wired controller with extra buttons etc, but is for PC and an official MS controller. Maybe I need a standard wired controller? Is the Battlefield 4 a Chinese clone? Will Pinball ever play Initial D? ;)

On careful checking this Battlefield 4 controller is not for PC, only 360. The ebay description was incorrect. I ordered another wired and a wireless PC Xbox360 controller, so hoping those work. D'oh to self!

i just use an old wired 360 controller with no issues, just the wheel i cant get to work for me

Necro Bump - I recently installed the Marco .97 Multi. When selecting Momo Supported games, and selecting any of them, it brings me to the service menu. I can't select to launch the game because none of the Normal Joystick Buttons, Service and Test buttons in the cab, or Service and Test buttons on the Lindbergh respond. I've tried pressing all of the buttons on the Momo Wheel as well, but no luck.

I plugged a 360 pad in as well, and if I use that for the Test / Service it defaults to using that as controls instead of the wheel.

Any ideas where to go next?

Back