What's new

the Goat

Grand Master
Reaction score
I see a Cruis'n World cabinet for sale near me. Would I be able to drop in other racing games?

No that’s to old

best is to get a Sega racer with JVS as on Sega racers is a ton of info and the best racing’s cabs on the planet

so a standup crazy taxi
or sit-down f355 etc etc
model 3 racer like Daytona 2/Sega rally is also oké

but the question is what do you want to play?

No that’s to old

best is to get a Sega racer with JVS as on Sega racers is a ton of info and the best racing’s cabs on the planet

so a standup crazy taxi
or sit-down f355 etc etc
model 3 racer like Daytona 2/Sega rally is also oké

but the question is what do you want to play?
Thanks for the quick response.

Certainly I'd want to play the classic Sega Super Scaler racing games, Outrun through the F1 games on System 32. Also more modern 3D stuff like Crazy Taxi series, Sega Rally series, Daytona USA series, etc.

@the Goat Why don’t you buy that cabinet and put a mame pc in it and hack a racing wheel setup and wire it to the cabinet? Then you can keep the cab original with the game and play all the nice racing games you want. Just a bit lack then off force feedback but heey you can’t have all :)

@the Goat Why don’t you buy that cabinet and put a mame pc in it and hack a racing wheel setup and wire it to the cabinet? Then you can keep the cab original with the game and play all the nice racing games you want. Just a bit lack then off force feedback but heey you can’t have all :)
MAME and emulation is not my style.

Well then you have a problem :)

the forget all and get a jvs cabinet like crazy taxi/f355 etc

and play 1998 games and up. Naomi/chihiro/triforce etc and use the NetBoot setup

there is almost no way without hacking/wiring the cabinets to use other boards on them like 1980/1990

Oké to be honest get a Sega driving cab jvs ready you can play tons of modern racing games

get a f355 single or a upright like crazy taxi

then you can make a altered loom to put on the pots in the assy wheel and brake/gas

Oké to be honest get a Sega driving cab jvs ready you can play tons of modern racing games

get a f355 single or a upright like crazy taxi

then you can make a altered loom to put on the pots in the assy wheel and brake/gas
Cool. I'll keep an eye open for one of those.

Back