What's new

stringbean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello I’m very new to this forum but wanted to join in hopes of finding some candy cabinets. Shortly after joining managed to find a Sega Astro City as well as a Blast City. Neither cabinet will arrive for another month or so but I’m crazy excited.

Hi and congrats! I got a blast city recently too! Your gonna love it!

Hello I’m very new to this forum but wanted to join in hopes of finding some candy cabinets. Shortly after joining managed to find a Sega Astro City as well as a Blast City. Neither cabinet will arrive for another month or so but I’m crazy excited.
Whatsup @stringbean you have been added to the list of shmupmeets that occur after Covid.

What part are you from? I’m from Bellingham

@hoagtech nice to meet ya! I’m living in Seattle. That’s pretty cool we’re there meetups for shmups before Covid?

Yeah we had a discord going. I’ll get you the discord link and you can shout out to the group.

It was originally planned for April.

We’re all stoked and might have to resort to gloves and wipes soon here.

Here’s the discord for our shmupmeet discussion if your around Seattle, Portland or feel like driving like me.

https://discord.gg/xuMbhQa

I can’t guarantee we can pull it off though.

Thanks! I'll see if I can join. I was wondering if something like this existed around Seattle.

Thank you @Mitsurugi-w. Btw, how do people typically consume this forum? I was trying to see if I could use Tapatalk but had some issues. Is there a dark mode?

Back