What's new

JammaPcbTom

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello ,
i have 2.3 stv motherboard,
I have a common problem with them,
they start, they load the boot, but then they don't load the game ..
What can it depend on? is it solvable?
I'm not an expert. so I'm looking for advice.

@JammaPcbTom most of the time the 2 custom chips SH1-2 will fail/feet get loos on the chips due to warping of the boards When you insert the cards. Reflowing these sometimes will solve many problems .

View attachment 38152

Most probably the slave SH2 needing a reflow. Try doing the slave communication test with the extended service menu (pushing Test or service when powering the pcb)

same problem with 2 crtriges...
@JammaPcbTom most of the time the 2 custom chips SH1-2 will fail/feet get loos on the chips due to warping of the boards When you insert the cards. Reflowing these sometimes will solve many problems .

View attachment 38152
link isnt working
Most probably the slave SH2 needing a reflow. Try doing the slave communication test with the extended service menu (pushing Test or service when powering the pcb)
can you point the chip location please?

same problem with 2 crtriges...

View attachment 38152
link isnt working
can you point the chip location please?
See here for a repair log covering the SH2.
Another here.
Large square chip marked with "SH2", should be easy to locate.

Back