What's new

Vjg1588

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi guys sorry to bother everyone if a thread exist about this topic. I bought a Taito Type x3 and a Fast I/O board and I can find any way to connect this. What cable do I need ? Where can I buy those ? Please Help and Thanks.

And you can register to Nesica :

https://nesica.net/regist

1. Enter mail address and receive a confirmation

2. Choose a nickname (at least 8 char long), password twice (at least 8 char long with uppercase and number), prefecture in Japan and valid, then add your Nesica card number you've already played at least once and valid.

Which Fast IO board do you have?
There are 3 different versions as far as I know.
1. Original Vewlix Fast IO PCB
2. Universal Fast IO PCB
3. Jamma/Fast IO PCB

Nr. 1 & 2 only have the black 60pin connector for input and would require you to crimp a harness which plugs into your cab
Nr. 3 can easily be connected to Jamma inputs and has Fast IO output then

but as you mention you have a Jamma cab, which one? Which monitor? As TTX3 does NOT output low res 15KHz video

Which Fast IO board do you have?
There are 3 different versions as far as I know.
1. Original Vewlix Fast IO PCB
2. Universal Fast IO PCB
3. Jamma/Fast IO PCB

Nr. 1 & 2 only have the black 60pin connector for input and would require you to crimp a harness which plugs into your cab
Nr. 3 can easily be connected to Jamma inputs and has Fast IO output then

but as you mention you have a Jamma cab, which one? Which monitor? As TTX3 does NOT output low res 15KHz video
Hey , I finally got everything I just need to know what can I use to connect the Fast I/O to a jamma cabinet if it is possible .
This is the Fast I/O that I got With a Taito type 3:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Taito-Fast...853710?hash=item3668e1aa8e:g:KgwAAOSwmMBe4nx2
This is the jamma connector inside the cabinet:
c842bdad675b9507a30fe0f70630e5f2.jpg

Thanks for your help.

It is possible, just need to built a harness now.
You can create your own with a Jamma fingerboard going into a 60pin JST header etc.

just look up a Jamma pinout and a Taito Vewlix cab pinout for the Fast IO board

PascalIP, I'm really new on this topic what is a Jamma fingerboard and a 60pin JST header ? any picture or any documentation of how to do this? thanks.

Back