What's new

Shinsengumi

Student
Reaction score
Interested in several TTX2 games for at least one of my cabs (other is going PS4 for now) so is it worth going the actual TTX2 HW (and potentially a multigame option) route or just doing doing a PC?

What are folks currently doing with all the options these days?

Thanks!

Chewlix? Is it wired for jvs or fast io? If so, real hardware and Niko’s multi. If not, pc. The wiring/controls/io are built for one or the other and unless you want to redo all that I’d stick with what it was built to handle.

I completely rewired both of the cabs i got From Anthony one with @Arthrimus board with two Brook controllers for one cab (PC, PS3, XBone) and the other with a Sega Type 3 I/O so I can swap out JVS systems like 246, 256, TTX2, RE2 and stuff like that.

zyiWUF5l.jpg

FbIHQxzl.jpg

Then also if you want to hook a PC up to it all you need is one of these from @invzim

2qVfiLXl.jpg

Especially now that it has 8 button per player support and you can bind tilt as you exit button :)

Yep they are both chewlix and are wired for "chamma"... Thanks for all the info Dreygor!

I opted for the PS4 adapter with brooks boards as well as the JVS adapter Anthony was offering.
jvs2.jpg

For PC I can just hook up JVS-PAC2 to this JVS I/O?

So you completely removed the existing chamma wiring?

Thx!

So you completely removed the existing chamma wiring?

Thx!
Yes .. even rewired the power.

Yep that will work just fine. That's a Sega Type 3 just like what I use. That's what Anthony was sending as an option on his cabs.

Back