What's new

FakeNoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TLDR;I'm looking for sets of arcade/console flyer art to put into binders with index, game info, glossary, extras, etc. for multi's and everdrives for each system in order to provide an easy and less tedious experience when selecting games.

Multi's and Everdrives have everything except - beautiful art for each game to draw the eye. Multi's and Everdrives don't draw the interest like a physical cart or disk does and besides the tactical experience of physical media, the art is one of the biggest factors that contribute to this feeling. Not only is it more aesthetically pleasing but it's easier for children that can't read to pick a game. With what I'm looking for, all someone who knows nothing of arcade games has to do is find a game that looks interesting and then select the corresponding listed number and/or name.

I just don't want my experience to be boiled down to walls of text with no point of reference to endlessly riffle through.

If anyone is selling a complete media set similar to my suggestion I would gladly pay for several.

Last edited:
I have a comprehensive text list of what’s on every multi out there it that helps. But a visual guide would be great. Maybe it’s something the community here could work on?

That's what I was hoping to start a conversation about since I lack the skills,time and resources to put something like this together. It would be a great 'deluxe' addition to the multi's, one I believe is sorely missed and not talked about enough.

In addition if we could link the multi to a pi or something and make a digital marquee that would help but I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of it and I still think there would be a significant niche market for a physical companion piece even if pi integration was/is possible.

Last edited:
A digital marquee/move strip setup with mountable LED or OLED screens on a cab would be an amazing thing. I believe I read something somewhere where someone was working on this but can’t remember where... anyone?

Id buy one for sure!

No clue on who was working on it though

Back