What's new
H2TOEJ5.jpg

Friday the raw PCBs and rest of parts arrived, so first batch is ready, i will just need one more day for intense testing and quality check, but everyone can confirm with me the address via PM here or Discord.

The second batch will be ready really soon, i hope.

Just a comparison from the first PCB and now, a real evolution!

C4jSG3F.jpg

[0.14.5] - 2020-11-18
Added
- Added Support for the DaemonBite Retro Controllers To USB Adapters:
- NES/SNES
- SEGA Saturn
Check the COMPATIBILITY.md for more instructions.

We are now supportig DaemonBite Retro adapters initially for 3 controllers, NES, SNES and Saturn, so you can use your original controller on the USB2DB15. If you guys find the idea interesting, let us know, so we can add the other modes.

I want to inform that donation reward first batch is posted, second is closed and will be done soon, too.

Thanks everyone for the support!

Very cool! Do you expect to make more batches? Did you consider contacting the DaemonBite shop to see if they would consider carrying this? I would love to see a "productionized" version, with a 3D printed shell etc.

I would love to see a "productionized" version, with a 3D printed shell etc.
3d prints are great. But I'm hoping for an injection molded shell. Maybe it can fit into the same shell the Undamned adapters use?

Very cool! Do you expect to make more batches? Did you consider contacting the DaemonBite shop to see if they would consider carrying this? I would love to see a "productionized" version, with a 3D printed shell etc.
Hi friend, i still don't know if will be a 3rd batch yet, there's some people like you that want, but we need to have at least the half to import the parts, it's not a mass production factory. If you want, you can join us on Discord and we can chat about it.

Honestly i don't think Daemonbite has any interest in this project right know, but we are thinking about a 3D print, yes, the custom PCB is small and has holes for it.

I would love to see a "productionized" version, with a 3D printed shell etc.
3d prints are great. But I'm hoping for an injection molded shell. Maybe it can fit into the same shell the Undamned adapters use?
I really don't know how this case for UD woks, the version that i own is screw terminal.

[0.14.6] - 2020-12-19

Added

• Added Support for the Astro City Mini Arcade Stick.

USB2DB15 now support the new #SEGA Astro City Mini Arcade Stick thanks to @Simon !

Really nice to have a new and beautiful arcade stick working on this project!

vpoWkoZ.jpg

I don’t have discord! Would be nice to post the price up here so we know what it costs to buy directly from you?

I don’t have discord! Would be nice to post the price up here so we know what it costs to buy directly from you?
Just Dm me here so my broda! We are still using a donation system for pre-order so i don't want to be public yet.

@Raph_friend does your firmware have xbox controller support?
maybe we can added a supported list to the 1st post. :)

@Raph_friend does your firmware have xbox controller support?
maybe we can added a supported list to the 1st post. :)
Hi, there's already a well documented file for supported controllers on GitHub, that is always updated. Xbox 360 wired controller is supported.

You can use the code anywhere, but you will need to point to this project, like say on the copyright license.

Back