What's new
The more diverse range of peripherals tested the better.

Generic USB pads, Retrobit Saturn 2.4G pads via USB receiver are nearing being working too. :)

8bitdo M30 Bluetooth pas via wired connection too.

Shaping up to be a pretty diverse solution.

Hello how are you? I have already arrived the usb port for my arduino uno, I can try with the following controls PS3 / 4 Brook Universal (PS3 / 4, XB360 / One) an MC Cthulhu must also arrive. Stay tuned to your comments

Hardware and software needs to be finalized first I think.

Raph, Fluxcore and NearlyLogical are hammering away at the code... Testers are smashing buttons and providing logs... Documentation, schematics are being worked on...

Raph is designing a beginner friendly PCB assembled with off the shelf dock-able parts and minimal soldering.

I'm working on an alternate / optional standalone PCB which is nearing completion.

Annotation 2020-08-12 213344.png

Some clever people are collaborating and working on this and being open sourced means others can and may add to / improve things. Win win.

Looks good, will buy a couple if you or anyone is planning to make them!

I'm having them machine soldered barring the DB15 and USB connectors, which are simple to solder. Shouldn't cost much at all to produce these. Will set one aside for you, will be good for you to run as many sticks through it as you can and report back.

If this is a standalone...fair to assume that H1 header is for a kick harness? :rolleyes:

Super excited to give this a shot!

If this is a standalone...fair to assume that H1 header is for a kick harness? :rolleyes:

Super excited to give this a shot!
i assume kicks are routed through the D-Sub 15. H1 is for reprogramming the microcontroller.

Doh :S true true. For some reason my brain told me: "oh ok, so one kick harness for the minigun, one for the controller". Slow start today

Back