What's new
unknown.png

I dont think I will use Neuralink now, I will wait for Neutalink 2 /3 would be much better by then. If it cannot do 100% whats the point? 99% is useless. Needs to be 100%.

[0.13.5] - 2020-09-18
  • Added support for Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4
  • Added support for 8BitDo NES & SNES Bluetooth wireless receivers. Compatible with PS4 DS4, Nintendo Switch Pro and 8BitDo M30 controllers (possibly others but need to test).

Last edited:
[0.13.5] - 2020-09-18
Added

• Added Support for 8BitDo NES & SNES Bluetooth wireless receivers (requires USB HOST SHIELD 2.0 update)
    • Sony PS4 DS4, Nintendo Switch Pro, 8BitDo M30 Bluetooth controllers tested and verified as working
    • Note: 8BitDo receivers must be on Firmware v1.33
  • Added Support For Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4 (requires USB HOST SHIELD 2.0 update)
  • Library updated: https://github.com/Raphfriend/USB_Host_Shield_2.0
    • USB Host Shield 2.0 files updated:
      • PS3USB.cpp
      • PS3USB.h
      • PS3Enums.h

If I want to build this converter by uno,usb host shield&breadboard,do I need to buy other parts like capacitor and risstor?Can you share the schematic of uno built system? Thank a lot!

USB2DB15 - Supergun Adapter

A simple Atmega328P based USB to DB15 adapter designed for use with a Supergun or Neo-Geo system.

1. Technical information:

The USB2DB15 adapter is an Open Sourced device based on an AVR microcontroller. It adapts a USB controller for use on a Jamma PCB via a SUPERGUN or a Neo-Geo console.

At present a variety of common controllers are supported; such as ones that follow the PS3, PS4 and Xbox One protocol. Due to the diversity of controllers available and differing standards there may be some controllers that do not work at all or that do not work as intended. Please be patient during these early stages and feel free to contact the developers with additional information and requests for help via GitHub.

We are using a modified USB Host Shield 2.0 library for controller IDs that aren't natively supported.

In regards to hardware there are currently two options:

- A Custom PCB that accommodates and integrates an Arduino Pro Mini, USB Shield Mini and other relevant hardware.

- A Standalone PCB that incorporates all the required hardware in a standalone form (currently in development).

Alternatively you can simply use a breadboard to tie it all together.

A basic understanding of Arduino and its programming environment is required. Visit arduino.cc to help you get started.

2. Required hardware:

* We are using an Atmega328P AVR. Any Arduino that utilizes this microcontroller such as the Mini Pro, Nano and Uno are suitable. The Custom PCB accommodates an Arduino Mini Pro and USB Host Shield Mini.

* USB Host Shield Mini if using an Arduino Pro Mini / Nano. Full sized USB Host Shield for Uno.

* An FTDI programmer is required for the Arduino Pro Mini. This is not required if using an Arduino Nano or Uno.

* USB2DB15 Custom PCB or a breadboard to complete all the connections between the AVR and USB Host Shield.

* DB15 female connector.

voZmPqe.jpg

DB15 female connector, Arduino Nano and Usb Host Shield Mini

HWof8UF.png

Custom PCB for Arduino Pro Mini

You can get more info and downloads on our Github repository.

There's a Discord server for live chat:

Consider supporting this project by making a donation, so we can acquire new controllers and increase the compatibility list even more!
IZF5JvG.png

I thank those who collaborated directly with the project.

- NearlyLogical beta testing and code improvement implementation
- Frank_fjs for beta testing and all in one PCB design
- fluxcore for beta testing
- suverman for beta testing
- akiramishima for beta testing
- SpaceJockey for beta testing

===========================================================================

If I want to build this converter by uno,usb host shield&breadboard,do I need to buy other parts like capacitor and risstor?Can you share the schematic of uno built system? Thank a lot!
Hi friend, all that you need to know is on Github, but if you still need help, join us on Discord.

I'm actually in the process of writing a guide for Uno which will make things much clearer.

I'm also releasing a simple DB15 hat which will dock to the USB Shield PCB which in turn docks to the Uno.

To answer your question quickly, all you need is an Uno board and a USB Host Shield board (which docks to the top of the Uno). If you want to wire it into an actual supergun you'll need some patch wires and a female DB15 connector. This last step is optional if you just want to test as you can see what's happening in the serial monitor of the Arduino IDE.

No other passive components are required.

Incidentally, here's a very poor collage I threw together that visualises most of the compatible controllers. These are all 100% tested and verified. There's a lot more too but these are the main ones.
119910475_10221512923185497_1980247633167661682_n.jpg

Back