What's new
@suverman Wow, what gives me the honor? That’s really kind of you! yes, if it makes no trouble! I was already thinking of building two units of the already published adapter my self. But can’t do this currently. So a big yes from me :thumbsup: Of course I pay for it! If some soldering is required I think I can do this myself.

Should I join the discord channel for more information?

Thanks allot :)

@suverman Wow, what gives me the honor? That’s really kind of you! yes, if it makes no trouble! I was already thinking of building two units of the already published adapter my self. But can’t do this currently. So a big yes from me :thumbsup: Of course I pay for it! If some soldering is required I think I can do this myself.

Should I join the discord channel for more information?

Thanks allot :)
Hey man, yes, please join us.

So @DeWitt opened the second donation pre-order batch!
If you have interest, just PM me here or go straight on Discord!

Edit: DeWitt got one more and now we have less rooms!

Last edited:
Thank you very much :thumbsup:

My actual plan was actually to wait for the release, solder it myself and donate some money. I have done it this way with my minigun from @Frank_fjs and it was a lot of fun!

Now I donated around the money I would have donated anyway and receive two units from the second batch, super nice! Thank you everyone involved into this ^^

Is that board the @Frank_fjs one? Looks awfully similar.

Last edited:
According to the ATmega 328 and USB Host Shield 2.0 development board principle and then according to the handle controller definition pin, draw out the PCB。The Frank_fjs design is so good that it USES the same layout

Yes, there's alot of ways of design and it's relly nice, but the idea of this project is to have a easy and cheap way to get a USB to DB15 adapter anywhere of the world, don't need wait till stock of some store is up or whatever. Of course, if you want to make your own standalone PCB, why not?

hello I share the design of my board for the adapter, the idea is like a sandwich, arduino pro mini from the top and the usb host from the bottom

Attachments

• USB2DB15 v2.zip
    35.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 3d.jpg
    3d.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 258
This looks great, I would love to help with this and be involved.

I can solder SMT and I'm no stranger to DIGIKEY or PCBWAY.

I have some UD-USB but I would love persistent button mapping.

Back