What's new

Hackcell

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody have the user manual for this game/system? At least in pdf :)

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Does anybody have the user manual for this game/system? At least in pdf :)

Thanks in advance.
I know that a few people have been looking for a manual and today I managed to purchase a photocopy of a Japanese TTT2 manual. It's not ideal but it is something that can be translated and there are some extracts in English. I'm running it through my scanner now at 300dpi (approximately 100 pages). I don't have know a web site I could up load this to for the greater good but if anyone can upload to a site I would be happy to provide the file or a link to the file in a Google Drive (if the file size is enormous).

I know that a few people have been looking for a manual and today I managed to purchase a photocopy of a Japanese TTT2 manual. It's not ideal but it is something that can be translated and there are some extracts in English. I'm running it through my scanner now at 300dpi (approximately 100 pages). I don't have know a web site I could up load this to for the greater good but if anyone can upload to a site I would be happy to provide the file or a link to the file in a Google Drive (if the file size is enormous).
Yo! Do you still have that manual? I would like to know the network setup and how to set up pair play mode.

Back