What's new

NormanJr911

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Norman and working on and learning about arcade projects is slowly becoming my favourite pastime. I am an avid fighting game player and fight stick collector.

A few years ago I picked up a Dynamo Street Fighter Alpha 2 cabinet which quickly became a labour of love. Soon after I picked up a few other CPS2 boards and also an Atomiswave board. Most recently I picked up a Sega Blast City cabinet and I could not be more pleased with how my purchase turned out. I am currently looking to clean up some convergence issues on my Blast City and to add an Undamed USB decoder to my setup to use my other fight sticks.

I am looking forward to learning more about different arcade setups and projects and appreciate the dedication and support I have seen and received in these forums so far. Greetings to all!

-Norman
3EAEA926-44C7-4653-904E-E2FD9FAE1EA7.jpeg
73F4A955-292F-400F-B485-3448DD72B291.jpeg
3BA4E6B1-B38C-457F-8691-F02064619068.jpeg
0F011D2D-55EF-4194-A8F1-DA99A91B5DF5.jpeg

Thanks @Escarioth ! I’ve actually got several parts for my blast right here in Canada. Mostly from Quebec. Hoarding all the goods out east looks like :D

Where i live theres not much...and I always get dreadful shipping fees *_* lucky to have a blast

Love that sweet collection of sticks, @NormanJr911. Not sure if the same is true for you, but my interest in stick collecting and modding was basically the gateway drug that led me into the arcade hobby.

Curious as to how you store them? I have a dedicated shelf unit for some of my sticks, but wondering if there’s some space saving trick I am yet to discover?

Just using a plastic shelving unit with 6 shelves. I have the sticks sideways and out of the way. I also usually have 1 or 2 out for use. I won’t be getting any more for awhile with the Sega Blast project now.

I want those sticks! Not to collect, to test with an upcoming open sourced USB to DB15 adaptor. Will keep you in mind as a test candidate.

Welcome by the way. :)

@Frank_fjs however I can help I’d be more than happy too. Surprisingly I prefer my older sticks to the newer ones.

That’s one of the main reasons I came here was to use an undamed converter in conjunction with my blast city.

Back