What's new

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I have the daughterboard and SIMMS (2 x 32mb and 2 x 64mb) from a Puzz Loop 2 CPS-2 set which are the same (I believe) that was used for Progear.

I was wondering if there's any (simple?) was possible to use this to create a Progear stack that uses the expansion board and memory and maybe an Infinikey?

I'm thinking I'd have to remove the chips from the SIMMS and program them in manually?

Thanks @nem, correct, I should have used the term "conversion". I currently have a phoenixed set but while I have these parts, I would like to put them to use. I have a CPS-3 SuperBios.

Can anyone here confirm that Progear is 2 x 32MB and 2 x 64MB SIMM on a 00716C-3 Daughterboard?

I have too a puzzle loop stack and I would like to transform it to a better games, what's games use this stack?
So in case of progear how many eprom needed? in this picture we can see 2, but I dont know how many below C-board.

Progear_Original_030.jpg

Where can I find all eprom and simms .bin? Last thing about legit, if you use only capcom devise it could be legit? Evrybody knows capcom himself re write and reuse old for transform it.

It won’t ever be “legit”. Legit would mean original everything including the ROM labels and labels on the SIMMS, alongside the keys being held by battery.

Where can I found file for progear for simms and eprom please?

how to rename pga-simm.01a,pga-simm.01b,pga-simm.01c,....pga-simm.03a,...pga-simm.06b for super black please? For exemple about pga-simm.01a, pga.01a?

I have the daughterboard and SIMMS (2 x 32mb and 2 x 64mb) from a Puzz Loop 2 CPS-2 set which are the same (I believe) that was used for Progear.

I was wondering if there's any (simple?) was possible to use this to create a Progear stack that uses the expansion board and memory and maybe an Infinikey?

I'm thinking I'd have to remove the chips from the SIMMS and program them in manually?
did you success? if yes how to, especially with 64mb simm because cps2black dont run up to 32mb.

Didn’t bother with it in the end unfortunately :(

Back