What's new
Maybe i'm an isolated case but i've tryed few of their games and none of them appealed to me, mostly on that typical "Bio-Alienish-Michael Bay" tone and grapichs they use pretty much on any game, expt Kraut Busters, probably.
They look like flash/java cell phone games to me and also too many equal-shmups looklike in the catalog

I reckon their games are pretty average all around. Sure they're on original Neo Geo hardware, and major kudos for that, not an easy feat, however they generally ARE nothing but poor clones of existing franchises: Turrican, Metal Slug, Pulstar, etc.

I played Gunlord X on my Switch and was highly disappointed and glad I grabbed the NSP. I own Fast Striker on my Vita and I really only bought it because... Vita.

Kraut Buster looks like it had potential, but then you look at Demon Front or Dolphin Blue and it doesn't even hold a torch to the quality those two exude.

Last edited:
IMO Fast Striker is a fun shmup. Maybe not my top 10 but definitely up there. I didn't get much enjoyment from their other games sadly.

Back