What's new
one thing I’m not crystal clear on is, if I have 4 128mb and 2 64mb Simms, can I run all the games without having to change anything? Or do I have to swap Simms around to play each game?

If you have all simms there is no swapping.

Seems sensible since he is pretty close. Does anyone print labels for these now?

@Mitsurugi-w
Hi Mitsu, could you please share the PCB design file of the repo cart?
Since it is inconvenient for me to buy repo cart from u guys, I think I can make some PCBs here and assemble the carts by myself. :)

@Mitsurugi-w
Hi Mitsu, could you please share the PCB design file of the repo cart?
Since it is inconvenient for me to buy repo cart from u guys, I think I can make some PCBs here and assemble the carts by myself. :)
We discussed this internally some time ago. The main problem that we see is that releasing this will make some people starting making repro carts not for their own use, but just to resell them and make profit.

Only 2 carts left....
DS, is it better to buy one of these or mail in my real cart to get changed? What’s the benefit of this over that? If this is better for some reason, can you hold one, I’ll take it.

Only 2 carts left....
If anyone buys these and they need a CPS3 MB setup let me know, I might have a couple of spares.
Derick, can you PM me the details?
I might have a mixed bag of stuff for the CPS3

From complete setups:
MB, all sims, DS Repro cart, scsi2sd

to full CPs3 game kits with art, etc..

to just MB/oem cart/ram

to bare boards

So depends, let me know what your are looking for.

Oh and get DS repro cart, that what I use instead of the oem converted one, along with repro simms.

Last edited:
Thanks Derick, well to be honest I bought a SF3, with mobo, cd drive, and cd, from a guy on here, but hasn't been delivered yet. It is the first version so it is missing 1 64 and 1 128 simm that I need, but has the cart and mobo, although the cart is suicided.

If that actually arrives as described, I think I need the two missing simms and either the DS cart or to mail my cart in. If it doesn't, I'd like one of your full set ups Derick!

Do you have the spare simms I can buy if the other order comes through? I'm also interested in your plexi abilities.. :P

Finally, what exactly is the difference between a converted cart and one from this thread? The info I found seems to be outdated.

@xtrasmiley please update your profile with your location. We don't know in which country you are.

I prefer the repro cart as it has a SH2 instead of the custom SH2, so games will work 100% as the original always. The custom version AFAIK also work flawless and nobody reported a bug since long ago.

Thanks @Darksoft, I'm in Hawaii USA. I guess since they both work the same, I'd rather get the custom as it's only about $55 to mail to fix versus $150 to buy this repro, but if anyone thinks I should do the repro please let me know.

The cart I'm waiting to get has already suicided according to the seller, so I don't think it works anyway which is another reason I think.

I have a working CPS3 cart SF3.1,now I decide to turn it to multi cart, and i wonder to know wether the battery should be removed before replacing the 29F400 chip. Is there anything else to pay attention to? Thanks

Back