What's new
if you're gonna turn into multicart you need to remove that battery.

Has anyone 3D printed new cart housings? got myself a dead cart here but the housing is all broken up

there is a thread with 3d files for the cart caasing. let me see if i can find

Dear Mitsu and Darksoft masters I probably arrived too late by the way I stay in Italy and I'm looking for just one repro cart to save all may cps3 colletion. Please help.

Dear Mitsu and Darksoft masters I probably arrived too late by the way I stay in Italy and I'm looking for just one repro cart to save all may cps3 colletion. Please help.
You'll have to hang tight and await enough demand for Darksoft to make another run of repro carts. Darksoft will have a good beat on when that will reach the tipping point, then he will make another run.

Each run requires resources, so you'll have to be patient and keep checking back. If you have a dead CPS3 cart, I think Darksoft can help you get it upgraded to the SuperBIOS since you are in EU.

I'd be in for one as well. I have a working New Challengers but would rather use a repro than sacrifice a working cart.

Purely specualative, but I am guessing the magic number is 15 interested parties are needed before Darksoft makes another run of 15-20.

You'll have to hang tight and await enough demand for Darksoft to make another run of repro carts. Darksoft will have a good beat on when that will reach the tipping point, then he will make another run.
Each run requires resources, so you'll have to be patient and keep checking back. If you have a dead CPS3 cart, I think Darksoft can help you get it upgraded to the SuperBIOS since you are in EU.
acblunden2, thank you so much for your advices, I will sending one dead cart for repro to The Genius !

Last edited:
Me too. Waiting for the next batch. Better than sacrificing a good cart. :)

I'm interested in getting one as well but just to make sure I understand: this repo cart Is already darksofted and needs no further modding? or I still have to get it modded to play all games? Thank you

Back