What's new
The cost of a bios-only service is $55. The cost of the SH-2 service was $150. These are brand new carts with standard SH-2 processors. It will be more than $100 since the cost per cart to have made is just under that mark. Expect $150 for a brand new cart pcb with standard SH-2 to be the final cost.

I realize original carts can be found cheaper. Even live carts are cheaper. But the supply is dwindling lately and combined with the repro simms that are coming also, there will be a ton of pcbs that had been stripped of simms put back into service very soon. :)

Ouch, don't say that you killed your cart on Arcade Otaku or other forums or you'll be coursed forever :)

Well, take into account that this cart comes with a SH2 processor, not the custom one and the SH2 is about $150 itself and you still need an original cart....

As soon as I have all the costs implied clear I will announce the price. Stay tuned :)

Ouch, don't say that you killed your cart on Arcade Otaku or other forums or you'll be coursed forever :)

Well, take into account that this cart comes with a SH2 processor, not the custom one and the SH2 is about $150 itself and you still need an original cart....

As soon as I have all the costs implied clear I will announce the price. Stay tuned :)
Question, are the standard SH2 procs on these the same as the ones on a saturn motherboard?

They should be the same or similar. It will depend on the availability on china. There hare A LOT of SH2 versions, so it's hard to say, but for sure will work 100% like the ones from Saturn.

I got my CPS3 set in over the weekend thanks to Derick2k. I'm nearly half way complete the cart case. I've got to make some adjustments to the front and then I can start working on the back.

Attachments

• cps3_test_2.jpg
    cps3_test_2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 549
I only have the one pic right now, I let the print run over night and only had a few minutes to test fit the PCB and snap a pic before running out the door for work. I'll have more to show later this week :)

The case design is different from the original but I'm trying to make the mating surface as close to the original as possible so that you can use the 3D printed front with an original back or a 3D printed back with an original front.

PM sent Darksoft can't wait to get my hands on one and then some simms :thumbsup:

I got my CPS3 set in over the weekend thanks to Derick2k. I'm nearly half way complete the cart case. I've got to make some adjustments to the front and then I can start working on the back.
Thats looks pretty good already T! :thumbup:

Back