What's new
Is that total between what Mitsu has and what you have Darksoft?

Darksoft has all of mine. We may do one last very small run.

Ok guys. Got a special deal for you! We have an extremely limited run of CPS3 repro carts. They are very special cart pcbs and only ten will ever exist. Thanks to the fine, detail-oriented Chinese chaps we commissioned to produce these we have what the trading card aficionados would call an "error card".

Firstly, they produced them without programming the bios chips!! Splendid!! So this means that I get the pleasure of desoldering ALL bios chips, reprogramming them, and resoldering them!! But what makes this special to you is this; you can choose your bios! Later today (I think) Darksoft will be posting four new bios files. After many requests from operators he has released versions of the bios that will auto-boot into either Japan or USA region. So order one of these and tell us if you want the standard, Japan, or USA version of the SuperBIOS.

Secondfully, you try to figure this error out:

23mvfq1.jpg

:cursing:

They are functionally the same as the last batch after the bios has been programmed. Price is the same as before. But you get the beautiful Darksoft logo, choice of bios, and the logo of this Walswadg asshole, whoever he is....

Contact Darksoft for your limited piece of history today!!!!!

Ok guys. Got a special deal for you! We have an extremely limited run of CPS3 repro carts. They are very special cart pcbs and only ten will ever exist. Thanks to the fine, detail-oriented Chinese chaps we commissioned to produce these we have what the trading card aficionados would call an "error card".

Firstly, they produced them without programming the bios chips!! Splendid!! So this means that I get the pleasure of desoldering ALL bios chips, reprogramming them, and resoldering them!! But what makes this special to you is this; you can choose your bios! Later today (I think) Darksoft will be posting four new bios files. After many requests from operators he has released versions of the bios that will auto-boot into either Japan or USA region. So order one of these and tell us if you want the standard, Japan, or USA version of the SuperBIOS.

Secondfully, you try to figure this error out:

23mvfq1.jpg

:cursing:

They are functionally the same as the last batch after the bios has been programmed. Price is the same as before. But you get the beautiful Darksoft logo, choice of bios, and the logo of this Walswadg asshole, whoever he is....

Contact Darksoft for your limited piece of history today!!!!!
That's so unfair, you get to solder so many chips. Many more than that Walsdawg :)

HI there, just pm´d to see if there are any available.

I'm also interested in a repro cart if you are still selling them. Thanks.

I'm interested in the USA autoboot. Though I have a multi already. Hmmm... decisions. Do you have one left?

Or could I send a dead 3s cart if that's easier/ cheaper for a USA autoboot.

Back