What's new
I'm interested in getting one as well but just to make sure I understand: this repo cart Is already darksofted and needs no further modding? or I still have to get it modded to play all games? Thank you
Yes it already comes with darksoft bios using standard sh2. It doesn’t come with a case though, just the bare pcb. You can get a 3D printed one though.

that's right.
I'm interested in getting one as well but just to make sure I understand: this repo cart Is already darksofted and needs no further modding? or I still have to get it modded to play all games? Thank you
Yes it already comes with darksoft bios using standard sh2. It doesn’t come with a case though, just the bare pcb. You can get a 3D printed one though.
thank you for the responses, I would like to be put in the list for one as well please.

You need to have enough SIMM's to play 3rd Strike. That is a prerequisite.

One cart to own all the Others and without worries about suicide and/or replace battery, it works just flawlessly, still not beleave that this truly happened! I must let you know that I have some motherboards for all who need one (no simms). If you need the scsi CD-ROM drive no problem.

Attachments

• DSC_0758.JPG
    DSC_0758.JPG
    571.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
These are only the ones wich are still in working order condition thanks to Misturigi San and his tutorial all batteries were replaced, unluckely there are lots wich are dead and not for dead batteries just for the "fragile" nature of this "security cart"...the Dark cart justt has put an end to all my worries concerning this, and believe me it is a great thing. Surely I will continue in replacing batteries once these carts will need...

Last edited:
ok today I pulled some motherboards out of my garage, unfortunately I won't have time to test them but they were put back as working about 10 years ago and in any case I have Others ten just for spares , so if you have even the slightest problem I can replace them.
honestly I never saw a motherboard not working eccept for the volume potentiometer or the gnd of the audio chip.

I have also the last two dead carts if you are in interest then let me know because i'm going to ship your parcel Tomorrow, I will comunicate you the tracking number once i have done.

Have a nice day

Francesco

Payment sent! YES! Wanted one of these. Now I need a shell/case for it

If a motherboard is still available I liked to buy one.

Please let me know.

Thank you,

I got my repro cart and SIMMs in, and they work perfectly! Pretty cool bit of gear imo. I'm prepping an apocalypse kit that ensures I'll have 3s for the rest of my lifetime at least.

We're shipping right now USA only by ordering date. Then will come the next units to different countries.

Back