What's new
Hello, is there anywhere/anyone that sells the CPS3 repro cart/can someone point me in the right direction? Checked Saveyourgames but they don’t appear to stock them.

Thank you.
I will have some in 2-3 weeks. I'll PM as soon as I have them here in Europe.

is there going to be another batch soon? and where should I go purchase it?!

Thanks!

how much for the cart, i am interested in one.

I can trade you a repro cart for a discount to buy one of your superguns, been meaning to order one :D
I am find all of these things for friend herbderken in South Carolina. He is actually paying for the Repro cart and simms as i find them for him.
I am just a middle man! my wife got a little angry after the Taito Type X2 purchase i made hehe.

the superguns are waiting for you whenever you want! :D
built like a tank!

yea , if i paid for any more toys i think she would kill me... need to lay low.

but i still need to find these things for my friend. if anyone has a cart for sell

I can trade you a repro cart for a discount to buy one of your superguns, been meaning to order one :D
I am find all of these things for friend herbderken in South Carolina. He is actually paying for the Repro cart and simms as i find them for him. I am just a middle man! my wife got a little angry after the Taito Type X2 purchase i made hehe.

the superguns are waiting for you whenever you want! :D
built like a tank!

yea , if i paid for any more toys i think she would kill me... need to lay low.

but i still need to find these things for my friend. if anyone has a cart for sell
Gotcha, I have a repro cart I can sell him at cost, but I think he should wait for the new simms to be released if he is looking to get set up.

Greetings! I opened up my cart and it looks like I have the custom sh-2. I want the ability to run mods as well as the ultrasimms. @Darksoft, any chance I can purchase one of your repro carts with the ultrasimm no cd bios already loaded?

Thanks!
Epyc

Greetings! I opened up my cart and it looks like I have the custom sh-2. I want the ability to run mods as well as the ultrasimms. @Darksoft, any chance I can purchase one of your repro carts with the ultrasimm no cd bios already loaded?

Thanks!
Epyc

If you ever want to sell that OG CPS3 cart, let me know.

Hi, I'm interested in buying one of these repro cart, how can I do it?

Is anybody selling cases for the repro carts right now? Mine is a bare PCB and I don’t know anybody local with a 3D printer.

Back