What's new
Just ordered mine!!! So excited! How long has it been taking to get? I'm in the US.

Last month I bought one from Darksoft, but Mitsurugi had some in the US already, so it only took ~8 days total for mine to arrive.

From Poland to France very quick. But even if if takes a little more, it worths the time waiting. Carts looks almost like originials and the the games run perfect. Burn your new ISO straight up and keep 40 little minutes aside to reload your game on arrival, you´ll be happy ;)

Darksoft got a few orders for carts, simms, etc but I am back in NC until Sunday so no shipping until early next week.

That's great if you have them! We are practically neighbors!

Where are you? Please update your profile.

You guys, still got some carts?
If yes, please PM me :D

Mitsu, I'm in Northbrook, IL. I feel that we are neighbors compared to Darksoft being in Poland. :)

Received mine yesterday. Thank you, I've been busy with work but Ill give it a try to power it up this weekend.

Little new to the CPS3 side of things. I have the CPS2 kit, and it's been amazing! Are the CPS3 PCBs still available for purchase? If so, what other hardware would I need to use this?

Thanks everyone!

Hello, I'm looking to order a repro cart if you still have some in stock. PM me the info please.

I have a dead 3s cart I wanted to get modded. Can you PM me the info?

Back