What's new

KSTVL

Beginner
Reaction score
oes anyone have the original artwork scan's for this Namco Soul Calibur 2 arcade, also do not mind the empty button holes I am currently waiting on some new buttons to get here this week.

The artwork I am looking for is the arcade joystick area, and the Red and blue Soul Calibur 2 Swords artwork but I believe those used to be posters and someone put that on both sides of the arcade I do not know for sure.
test.jpg

I might have that poster / side art. will check tomorrow and let you know

Alright Mrhide thanks, and i'm looking for the control panel artwork as well. i been searching for them but haven't fount them yet.

Kazyuajin it's close but I do like that sword though lol

Alright Mrhide thanks, and i'm looking for the control panel artwork as well. i been searching for them but haven't fount them yet.
Sorry for the delay so these are the 2 side arts I have:

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

Second artworks looks like its for SC1 any way you can scan those for me?

or how much would you like for both of them if you are willing to sale them? I am from the US.

I made a rough recreation of the control panel artwork in Gimp that I can share if you want. It's not 100% exact and I did change it a bit to fit a Dynamo HS-15 cab. Should be easy enough to scale or crop. Here's a preview of it, and if interested I can provide the full-quality .tiff file:

Attachments

• Optimized-lowressc2.png
    Optimized-lowressc2.png
    667.9 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
I made a rough recreation of the control panel artwork in Gimp that I can share if you want. It's not 100% exact and I did change it a bit to fit a Dynamo HS-15 cab. Should be easy enough to scale or crop. Here's a preview of it, and if interested I can provide the full-quality .tiff file:
Do you still have high quality file of the Control panel? I want to print one off for a restoration project.

Do you still have high quality file of the Control panel? I want to print one off for a restoration project.
Can do, I'll upload it in the morning.

Back