What's new

NeoCverA

Student
Reaction score
First,

Sorry for not posting this before posting elsewhere in this forum.

I have a long history with neo-geo. I was fortunate enough to have an AES and games during its original release. Later, I purchased a NeoCandy 25 and started on an MVS run. I got into ShockBoxes and began creating inserts for my games and shared them with the community. They can still be downloaded/ printed at Southtown-Homebrew. I'm pretty sure I created more than anyone else in the world and I still see them all over the world today in many forms (covers for retro front-ends,etc)

I sold my collection, cabinet and most of my MVS carts (still sitting on KOF99 and 2k1).

I bought a neogeo mini and an Arcade Stick Pro recently. I've never really stopped playing Neo-Geo, it has been a huge part of my life and I continue to have that "itch" to play some of my favorites. (Last Resort, Samurai 2, Viewpoint, etc). Don't use the mini much but the ASP has been a fun machine to tinker with and upgrade.

I am part of a team now that has been involved in upgrading the Arcade Stick Pro and NGM opening up the systems to allow them to play the full neo library and additional arcade games. It's called HyloStick.

There are a lot of talented and knowledgable individuals here but I am here to help in anyway I can and hope to get help as well. There is one thorn on my side that I haven't been able to figure out and am hoping someone may be able to help.

Hello and welcome.

Interesting back story, thanks for sharing.

What's your thorn?

The Irritating Maze - it's the only game we can't get to function with the controller/buttons on the Arcade Stick Pro.

The game runs, but we have no use of the controller or buttons. When we activate unibios, we can not select the cheat for controller because buttons and controller are disabled.

Can't remove that thorn for you but wish you luck!

Back